Since 1986 Charlotte Products Ltd™ has been
We are a performance formulator and manufacturer of innovative award winning cleaning products with manufacturing facilities in Canada and the United States.
defining cleaning solutions for healthy living.
To lead as a performance formulator and manufacturer supporting distribution partners in becoming industry experts through sustainable and innovative products, simplified programs, product training and resources by market
We deliver proven innovative cleaning solutions that help make work and living environments healthier
and more environmentally responsible, while supporting business sustainability.
This means that we are:
- Continuously developing and sourcing products to meet environmental needs of our customers
- Assisting customers in establishing and maintaining green cleaning programs
- Implementing measures to reduce energy, materials and waste in our operations
- Providing learning opportunities for our customers and employees
- Supporting health, education and environmental initiatives to strengthen the communities in which we live and do business
Raising the Bar with Stringent Testing
Our products are extensively tested to not only meet, but to exceed, government regulations as well as exacting standards for performance, detergency, durability, environmental impact and human safety
Quality control testing is performed under conditions for exceeding normal use scenarios, with direct competitive testing
Research & Data
Charlotte Products accumulates various data related to ingredients and formulas. With this vast database,
we are better able to provide continuous product improvements and formulate new products.
Our products are extensively tested to not only meet, but to exceed, government regulations as well as
exacting standards for performance, detergency, durability, environmental impact and human safety.
Quality control testing is performed under conditions for exceeding normal use scenarios, with direct
Research Data We Use:
- OECD (Organization of Economic Development) Biodegradability
- Aquatic Toxicity
- Chronic & Acute Toxicity
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Worker Health & Safety Compliance